Concrete Drinking Troughs
The range of 6 precast concrete water troughs provides a quality drinking facility for livestock from sheep to cattle, designed to stand the test of time. Available in various sizes to ensure your livestock has access to an adequate, consistent supply of clean drinking water, giving you peace of mind that lasts.
Whether you run a small farm or large commercial operation, opt for a robust, concrete water trough designed to stand the test of time, no matter what your livestock or the weather throws at it.
- Internal and external rounded corners increase animal safety and comfort when using the trough
- Easy to drain and clean. All you have to do is remove the tapered solid rubber bung to drain, and rounded inner corners also make our troughs easier to clean
- All troughs are reinforced using polymer fibre and reinforced steel to achieve maximum tensile strength
- All valves are mounted onto a steel galvanised bracket bolted to the top rim of the trough
- The valve protection concrete cover is fully removable for ease of access
- All Murphy Concrete Products troughs are manufactured to 40N certified EN 206 concrete